The NHS App allows you to access a range of NHS services. You can download the NHS App on your phone or tablet.
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- book and manage appointments
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
For more inforamtion visit NHS App
If you would like to register on-line access please email email@example.com with photographic ID and we will send you the informationyou require to access your information.